Your investment opportunities
Tourism & soс. media blockchain
Founder & CEO
About the company
Webinar with Chief visionary officer daGama- Khattar Gabriel Ramsay
webinar recording from October 25, 23
About company daGama
daGama is a blockchain platform that serves as a hybrid of a social network and a rating system for the tourism industry.
The platform brings together travelers and businesses into a community where users can earn from their experiences, rate places and services, while businesses can advertise their services and mark them on the map
DaGama Company History
The company was founded in 2017 to address issues related to fake referral services and hefty commissions both from the customer's and business's perspective.
People are increasingly planning their own travels rather than buying packaged tours. The desire to discover new places and gain new experiences is distancing the younger generation from traditional beach vacations. At the same time, they are budget-conscious and discerning about their destinations. Packaged offers for them are becoming scarcer. This process cannot be reversed; it must be embraced.
daGama helps travelers create their own itineraries, find affordable services, all in a seamless manner within one application, thanks to trustworthy reviews. Companies save up to 80% of their advertising budgets, as daGama provides all the software for free.
The best advertisement is the satisfaction of customers!
Monetize your travels worldwide
with the daGama app.
- Top 10 Startups in Russia in 2019
- In 2020, the app was released in a test mode on iOS, with a community of over 120,000 people worldwide.
- The app was used on all continents, and monetization began in Russia.
- In total, more than 200 HORECA points were connected to the app in the testing phase in just 2 months.
Main points of daGama
daGama is an application for sharing recommendations and impressions, with 6 degrees of protection against fakes, “clean” reviews, monetization of user content and huge opportunities for growth of small and medium-sized businesses.
- Unique monetization of user content
- Loyalty program and payment system within the application (payment in local currency in any business on any continent)
- Content and recommendations you can trust (6 levels of protection against fakes)
- Easy integration with cash accounting systems (rKeeper, Iiko and others)
- Rapidly scalable business connection model, well-developed metrics
• Strategic experience: 10 years at IgroMax, ROLF, and Grand Led Systems, finance, sales.
• Innovations in investment: PBI FINANCE and OnLife – innovative tokens.
• Devotion to new technologies: active researcher and investor in blockchain and cryptocurrencies.”
• Worked with brands such as:
Technopark, Canon, Bork, Grundig, OPPO, S7, Visa, Ekomarket, GrowFood, and many others.”
• Complex systems across various domains: oil extraction, fintech, analytics, e-commerce, culture, telecommunications, logistics, and web 3.0 projects.
• Fintech: Anti-fraud system development (2016-17)
• Analytics: UX/UI for sentiment analysis from social media (2016-2023)
• E-commerce: vitamins.ru, fruits and vegetables online store (2015-20)
• Oil Extraction: Drilling management complex (2009-19)”
Offer doesn’t apply to Regolith
Syndicator - SeedHunters
The Deal under the control of the Syndicator is a rigorously reviewed and approved offer by the Syndicator in which the Investor has the opportunity to invest through the Regolith platform. The Syndicator provides various investment options and closely monitors the fulfilment of the terms of the Deal and the timely accrual of income, if any.