Your investment opportunities
Build your own villa on a paradise island
About the project
Our company is constructing a complex of villas on the island of Koh Samui, Thailand.
To date, four villas have already been sold. This is an excellent opportunity to invest during the construction phase and subsequently receive income from rental or purchase for personal use.
There are 2 options for participation:
- Investment at 20% per annum in our company in Thailand.
We manage all the processes ourselves, build, draw up documents, find a buyer and sell the house at a higher price, making money on it. You simply receive a fixed percentage for the period while the company uses your funds.
- Buy the house entirely for yourself or for rent. (Rental yield 7-10% per year + possibility of growth in the value of the villa) Cost of the villa: $550,000
Review of the Regolith Village construction with Regolith CEO - Denis Kerzhemankin
review record dated February 5, 2024
Exquisite villa design
Design studio VASTU V is an independent conceptual laboratory consisting of modern specialists in the field of architecture, design, marketing and construction.
- One of the projects received the Thailand Property Award as "Best Interior Design in Thailand 2020".
- 100% of commercial projects were sold before completion of construction.
- They create individual and commercial turnkey projects.
- Our strong point is focusing on the ultimate goal - creating a unique design, selling and promoting villas for a comfortable life. Every detail in the project is thought out in detail, according to the client’s requests, marketing analysis of the market and the budget for the construction of the project.
Example of a finished project
Chandra Villa 2022. Villas in tropical eco-style on Samui.
project Vastu V
Location of the complex
- The site is located in an ecologically clean place, Bo Put district of Koh Samui
- 5 minutes by car to the coolest Chaweng beach
- 10-minute drive away is the large Central shopping center (the largest on Samui, very beautiful)
- 10 minutes away is the London School, after which you are taken to the University of Cambridge
- 30 minutes by speedboat is Thai Ibiza
(Phangan Island is the most party place in Thailand)
- Samui Airport is one of the 10 most beautiful and unique airports in the world. Located 15 minutes from the place
Five minutes to Chaweng Beach
Chaweng Beach is the heart of tourist life on Koh Samui. There are five-star hotels and top restaurants here, but there are also modest bungalows and Thai eateries. This almost 8-kilometer beach is framed by a turquoise bay, like a painting: clear water, tall palm trees and exotic vegetation.
History of the island
Koh Samui is the pearl of the Gulf of Thailand in Thailand, immersed in natural beauty. With 60 islands included in Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park, it is a secluded area measuring 228.7 square kilometers. At its highest point, Khaopom Peak, it rises to 635 meters.
The island, once isolated, has become a haven for nature. With the advent of tourism in the 1970s, then the development of mass travel towards the end of the 80s, Koh Samui acquired not only water pleasures on the beaches of the bay, but also a developed infrastructure.
Here you can not only enjoy the beaches, but also experience the underwater world through diving or visit famous sites such as Grandparents Rock, the Aquarium, the Tiger Zoo, the Great B